SALETELLIGENCE Hospital Navigator
“Where are my patients treated? Where do the treatments relevant to me take place?” – central questions for sales and marketing management. For this, the diagnosis and procedure figures available at the most granular level constitute a comprehensive and valid source of information. We, at SALETELLIGENCE, have been dealing for many years already with getting the maximum out of this data.
The Hospital Navigator is the ideal access to structured quality reports and case numbers in hospitals. The web tool links the content with interactive evaluation and display options as well as internal data to create a powerful analysis tool.
- Complete access to all information of the quality reports
- Number of in-patient cases by diagnosis (ICD10) and procedures (OPS) on the specialised department level
- Out-patient treatment options incl. out-patient surgeries
- Assignment of clinics to purchasing associations and to the respective address base of our customer
- Patient age distributions
Analyses and presentations:
- Easy determination of top clinics and departments
- Intuitive reporting of results incl. maps, concentrations curves and additional graphs
- Examination of case number development over several years
- Comparison of case numbers of different diagnosis and procdures
- Straight-forward export of the analysis results into Excel
We will be happy to show you in a live presentation (on-site or via web conference) what information is contained in the data, how you can use it for your specific questions in sales, and what options our innovative web tool offers you for using the extensive clinic data. Or you can convince yourself: Simply use our free demo version to test the Hospital Navigator without any obligation.
Please contact Mr. Tim Oliver Strauch for more details or a personal appointment (e-mail or by phone at +49.521.2997-415).